You can set this workout up however you want. You may have to make adjustments to meet your needs and your facility. Let me explain how I set this workout up for me and the Recruits of TRFA 118 and you can make whatever adjustments you need.
- We started with 10 push-ups
- Then it was a run through a rolling trail.
- Then 10 Turkish Get ups with 35 pound weights. See video below. Remember the primary rule to a Turkish Get up is to keep your arm straight and over you the entire movement.
- Then is was another run.
- Then 10 pull-ups.
- Then another run and back to the push-ups.
- Repeat for a total of 4 laps.