- We started with 10 push-ups
- Then it was a run through a rolling trail.
- Then 10 Turkish Get ups with 35 pound weights. See video below. Remember the primary rule to a Turkish Get up is to keep your arm straight and over you the entire movement.
- Then is was another run.
- Then 10 pull-ups.
- Then another run and back to the push-ups.
- Repeat for a total of 4 laps.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
The Fourth Alarm
You can set this workout up however you want. You may have to make adjustments to meet your needs and your facility. Let me explain how I set this workout up for me and the Recruits of TRFA 118 and you can make whatever adjustments you need.
Post course description and time to comments.